Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child at Empowerment Academy Charter School.
Empowerment Academy Charter School is a free public school that provides equal access to all students, regardless of intellectual or athletic ability, measures of achievement or aptitude, and status as a handicapped person.
For the school year beginning in September 2018, we will be enrolling 120 students in Kindergarten and a handfull of students in grades 1-4. Going forward, we will add one additional grade level per year and will ultimately grow into a K-12 school so students starting with us can stay with us through high school.
To apply for a child, please:
- COMPLETELY fill out the following application for enrollment
- Electronically sign it on the final page
- Hit the SUBMIT button (Your application will not be submitted until you take this final step)
- Print out a copy for your records
- Input a separate application for each child applying.
Click "Next" to begin.
Advisory: You are apply for next school year (2018-19) and NOT the current school year (2017-18). These are two separate applications that do not overlap.
For questions please call 201-721-8202.